This page works hand in hand with the Financial Markets Forum. You can create your own profile, engage in discussion and exchange ideas with other investors by visiting the Financial Markets Forum on this link.
VERY IMPORTANT: The information we give here is NOT investment advice and should not be treated as such – DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH before making a decision to invest. Also note that past performance is not an indication of future results. Only invest what you are willing to lose and know that your capital is at risk.
Financial Market News | World
- Meet Jennifer Gates, Bill Gates’ 21-year-old daughter
Jennifer Gates seems to be ambitious and altruistic like her mom and dad, Melinda and Bill Gates. … read more
- Why Microsoft’s ‘Sea of Thieves’ Feels Truly Next-Gen
‘Sea of Thieves’ is a strange game, but the remarkable ships in the game feel like one of the few truly new experiences I’ve had on Xbox One. … read more
- Why AT&T Was Interested in Huawei Deal
Key Updates from the Telecom Sector … read more
- Twitter Ending Support for Its Apple Computers App
The Latest in Tech: Google, Facebook, Amazon, and Baidu … read more
- Microsoft to offer governments local version of Azure cloud service
Microsoft Corp on Monday said it will soon make it possible for government clients to run its cloud technology on their own servers as part of a concerted effort to make Azure more appealing to local and federal agencies. The pairing of Azure Stack, Microsoft’s localized cloud product, and Azure … read more
- Alibaba to Open More Cloud Data Centers in Europe
Alibaba (BABA) is planning to expand its cloud computing footprint in Europe with more data centers on the continent, the company’s chief of cloud computing operations in Europe, Yeming Wang, told CNBC recently. Alibaba currently operates only one data center in Europe. … read more
- Is Hewlett Packard Enterprise Trading above Its Moving Averages?
What Drove Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s Fiscal 1Q18 Revenue? … read more
- Voice shopping on the rise
Voice-based shopping is expected to hit $40 billion by 2020, up dramatically from where it sits today at $2 billion, Chain Store Age reports. A report from global consulting firm OC&C Strategy Consultants … read more
- Can Revenue Rise for Advanced Micro Devices’ Enterprise Business?
Can Advanced Micro Devices Take Market Share from Intel? … read more
- How to Get a Job: Advice From Extremely Successful People
Some of the world’s top CEOs give their advice on what they look for, and what they don’t look for, when hiring a potential candidate. … read more
Read more at https://zasamag.com/financial-markets-3