Just 20 minutes from Victoria Falls, ThornTree River Lodge is a hop away from the famous tourist destination yet far enough to give you and your loved ones a serene luxury bush experience.
The lodge is also child-friendly. With their very own “Ngwana club” kids club which ensures hours of fun
for your kids, leaving you to relax and soak in the serenity and sounds of the Zambezi. The fabulous interiors are the work of @foxbrowne_creative and are sensitive to the river setting combined with the use of Zambian local resources.
The Lodge is set in Zambia’s Mosi-Oa-Tunya National Park, just a short distance from the famous Victoria Falls. Thorntree River Lodge has been completely rebuilt with an environmentally conscious design. Drawing inspiration from local customs and culture, it is a modern contemporary design with tented roof structures to maintain the feel of authentic Africa.
Designed to connect you to the outside
Full profile on this destination and so much more in the April 2021 edition...
Download ZASA Magazine April 2021 (Issue 60) here
Download links (free) – You have the option to download the Magazine in HD (bigger but super crystal clear kinda nice) or Low Res (smaller but still part of the cool crowd nice).
Event by @zambianstogether, ZamOxbridge Alumni Network, UNIZ Insights and @zasamagazine
1. Opening prayer and remarks, A Political Mystic: KK, Bishop Trevor Mwamba
2. Servitude and leadership: Mr. Musa Mwenye S.C.
3. Kaunda family representative: Mundaula Kaunda
4. The Zambian identity: Mr. Kalusha Bwalya and Ms. Maureen Lilanda
5. Heroes and heroines – past, present and those we need to see in the future: Ms. Chilufya Kapwepwe
6. Pan-Africanism in modern day Africa: Dr. Akashambatwa Mbikusita Lewanika
7. KK-nomics: Dr. Grieve Chelwa
8. Political dispensation and call to action: Dr. Sishuwa Sishuwa
9. Closing prayer and remarks, Reve. Suzanne Matale
YouTube video link – https://youtu.be/Zjwh_MLh0D4
Facebook video link – https://www.facebook.com/361015740689122/videos/322433079630209
Podcast audio link – https://iono.fm/e/1073822
#kennethkaunda #ripkennethkaunda #zambianseverywhere #Zambians #Zambia #ZambianDiaspora #ProudlyZambian #ZASA #RIPKK