Get free airtime this Easter!
You know that feeling you get when you find a ka 200 bucks in that jacket you haven’t put on in 3 months? Well, time to get that ka feeling back this Easter… Mukuru will be giving you R50 airtime every time you pay for your Mukuru order at a Rhino, Cambridge Foods, Makro, Game or Builders store (SA only). You can send any amount you want up to 5 times.
New Mukuru booths in Lusaka (24) and the Copperbelt (4 coming)
The booths allow you to pay and receive cash, they operate from 9am to 4pm Monday to Friday and Saturdays till 1pm. Below is a list of the new locations but for the full list of locations in Zambia, click here for the interactive map on Mukuru’s website.
New Lusaka Locations – Mukuru has added 24 new Orange booths in Lusaka, see the locations on the list below.
- Expandable list comes here
New Copperbelt Locations – The Copperbelt will be getting 4 new Orange booths, see the locations on the list below. (Expandable list)
- Kitwe: Chisokone market and Buchi turn off
- Ndola: Broadway bus stop
- Chililabombwe: Kasumbalesa border post
- Mufulira: Mokambo border
New to Mukuru? No stress, it’s easy to start sending
You can send money to Zambia using these channels:
- WhatsApp – Yes, WhatsApp! Place your orders by simply sending ‘Hi’ to +27 86 001 8555 and follow the prompts (in SA and Zambia).
- Mukuru website/mobi site – place orders online 24/7 by visiting www.mukuru.com. Pay with your Mukuru card or at your nearest pay-in partner (Mukuru branch, Pick n Pay, PEP, Shoprite, Spar, Checkers, Ackermans, Game, Makro and many more).
- USSD – Place orders via USSD by dialling *130*567# (in SA) or *855# (in Zambia) from any mobile phone. Pay with your Mukuru card or at your nearest pay-in partner (see point 2 above).
- Call centre – call the call centre on +27 86 001 8555 and place your order over the phone.
Download ZASA Magazine here
Download links (free) – You now have the option to download the Magazine in HD (bigger but super crystal clear kinda nice) or Low Res (smaller but still part of the cool crowd nice).